What’s new with Exchange 2013 Server Role Requirements Calculator V6.1
- Fixed operator mistake in calcNumActiveDBsSF formula
- Fixed missed validation scenario where the calculator could recommend a copy count that could not be deployed on the custom disk architecture
- Optimized remaining servers formula
- Fixed an issue where single datacenter, multiple databases per volume architecture with lagged copies didn’t calculate the correct number of
- Fixed VirtCPUFactor reference
- Various comment changes
- Improved cell highlights for insufficient disk capacity on storage design tab
- Added additional storage capacities – 1.2TB, 6TB and 8TB
- Fixed database count validation logic to take into consideration dedicated lagged copy servers
Have you ever come across the error message “Additions to this website have been blocked” when you are trying to make any changes to a Web Site in SharePoint 2010?
In Central Admin => Application Management => Site Collections => Configure Quotas and Locks and make sure Lock status is set to “Not Locked” for the web application having the error.