Home » Posts tagged 'Select/De-select devices to be remotely erased.'
Tag Archives: Select/De-select devices to be remotely erased.
- View a list of all devices that are being used by any enterprise user.
- Find Inactive Devices.
- Get No. of devices per user.
- Block/Allow devices.
- Select/De-select devices to be remotely erased.
- View the status of pending remote erase requests for each device.
- Remove Mobile Devices.
- Enable,Disable ActiveSync/MAPI/EWS/OWA Exchange features during troubleshooting.
- Clear Blocked/Allowed Devices.
- Execute Get-CASMailbox, Get-Mailbox,Get-ActiveSyncDeviceStatistics,Get-MailboxFolderStatistics,Get-ActiveSyncDeviceClass,Get-ActiveSyncDeviceAccessRule,Get-ActiveSyncOrganizationSettings,Get-ActiveSyncMailboxPolicy.
- Parse IIS log and get reports to troubleshoot ActiveSync related Issue and manage the device/user from report output.
For More Info and download the tool visit the below URL